Monday, June 15, 2015

Well, here it is June already. Scott and I did get to perform again but unfortunately my video camera stopped working a week before we were to perform and I still haven't been able to find any place that can get it going again. Below is a picture of us singing, "Could It Be",by Michael Card. I love singing with Scott. He was kind enough to lend his voice to a song I wrote and recently recorded called "NowN4ever". You will be able to hear it when this current project is finally done. It has been a long time in the making and still has a ways to go as I'm using musicians from America and Japan on the album.

Blessings and TFL,

Kevin

1 comment:

  1. Hey if you are suffering from yahoo email problems. so please check it out for any information related to yahoo Yahoo forgot password help

    ReplyDelete

No Longer Using This Blogsite!