Wednesday, March 26, 2014

TO DEPART AND BE WITH CHRIST

Please take a moment and read Philippians 1:22-26. I'll wait............

Have you ever felt like this? Your caught between wanting to be with Christ and knowing the importantance of being here to help people understand the message of the gospel.
Those feelings are at the heart of this song titled, "Everywhere I Should Be".

"Everywhere I Should Be" is the song I'm currently recording for a new album that will come out next year (2015). I couldn't wait for you to get a glimpse of what to expect on this new project. It's a rough mix with only guitar, vocals and flute. The flute is played by Nozomi. I will be
recording piano with Yukari this weekend and the bass guitar will hopefully be played by Makoto.

 
Thanks for listening,
 
Kevin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!