Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Torn Away" performed Sept. 7, 2013 at the 23rd Annual Jozenji Street Jazz Festival

 

             I had a great time playing and sharing testimonies at this years JSJF. I was glad to see many of my friends, some of which I've had since coming to Japan, come to support me.

             I am currently recording songs that have special meaning to me because they document my journey from being called as a missionary in 2004 to the present. I hope and pray they will encourage and minister to all who hear them. Some of my musician friends here in Japan have agreed to play on this album. My last project was mostly a solo project. So, for this album, I'm trying to get more people involved; including having it professionally mixed and mastered. I also desire to have the lyrics and a special message translated into Japanese to give the Holy Spirit every opportunity to use this project in the lives of all who hear it.  I'm embarking on a God-sized task that I can't do by myself and am praying for His provision and recsources to see it through. Thank you for listening and for your prayer support.

                                                                                                                  -Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!